SouthShoreGuitarBoutique.com - 1 in stock
ThunderRoadGuitars.com - 1 in stock
TensoloMusicCo.com - 1 in stock
Order direct - Lead time is currently 1-2 weeks
An all original design inspired by the Fender Princeton Reverb. The Pulsar Reverb, with a 12 inch speaker and transformers to match, is bigger and more "vintage" sounding. The tone stack is a unique design that's more useful, versatile, and transparent sounding, so you can get everything from mid scooped Blackface tones to mid forward Tweed sounds to faux-Marshall tones. Like all Wang Amplifiers, this also comes with a Voltage Regulator, so you can adjust it anywhere from 1 to 15 watts.
- 12 inch speaker and bigger transformer to match for a bigger and bolder sound
- A new tone stack that's more versatile and intuitive. Turn up the treble and bass for a mid scooped Blackface tone; set them at noon for a flat EQ like a Tweed Deluxe; turn them down to get a mid forward tone for some faux-Marshall rock!
- Cathode biased for thicker richer tone
- 3-way preamp voicing switch: CHARM for classic tones; STRANGE boosts the highs and mids while keeping bass tight; TOP bypasses the tone stack for a boost and gets Brit like driven tones
- A reverb that's tuned for a bigger, more plate-like sound
- Components feature Jupiter Capacitors, Classic Tone transformers, solid core high purity copper wire with cotton insulation in the signal path for that full vintage tone, and premium US made carbon composition resistors - all wired point-to-point
- Solid pine finger jointed cabinet - for increased resonance (organic woody tone) and durability
- Dimensions: 20 x 16 x 9.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: about 28-31 lbs. depending on speaker
- STOCK - Amperian V.S.O.P. Alnico: An amazing speaker that just does everything exceptionally well
- Weber Silver Bell Ceramic: Great well-rounded speaker - big lows, a more neutral but detailed midrange, clear 3D highs
- Weber 12A125-A Alnico: Vintage old school tone - tight lows, vocal and woody/tweedy mids, sparkly highs, slightly lower volume
- Tolex: Two-tone
- OPTIONAL: Natural pine finish in "Granite Grey". *Please note: bare pine is less "tough" on the surface than tolex and may dent easier. If you would like this option, please email me directly.